it's decided. today i am making the official appearance. i have made it in seclusion for a long time. and now i am thrilled to embrace the internet. maybe give it a kiss too.
Quite a mysterious and yet evocative start to your new blog. I am especially pleased by the nonlinear quality, and, rather than answering questions, pointing out directions and providing solutions, you raise questions, let the reader wander aimlessly and ultimately, arrive at his own conclusion. I shall look forward to future postings. Good luck, Bob
I discovered your site a few days ago, while just killing time looking at random blogs. I am an artist and I write a blog that consists of an on-going series of essays, exploring ways that people who see themselves as aspiring artists can connect and become more productive: artquest1.blogspot.com I am interested and involved in many different types of artistic expression - visual, writing - drama - poetry - dance etc. I was very taken by your short video - beautifully done!. Bob
4 comments:
Quite a mysterious and yet evocative start to your new blog. I am especially pleased by the nonlinear quality, and, rather than answering questions, pointing out directions and providing solutions, you raise questions, let the reader wander aimlessly and ultimately, arrive at his own conclusion.
I shall look forward to future postings.
Good luck, Bob
thank you bob. may i ask how you came across the blog?
I discovered your site a few days ago, while just killing time looking at random blogs. I am an artist and I write a blog that consists of an on-going series of essays, exploring ways that people who see themselves as aspiring artists can connect and become more productive:
artquest1.blogspot.com
I am interested and involved in many different types of artistic expression - visual, writing - drama - poetry - dance etc. I was very taken by your short video - beautifully done!.
Bob
You inspire me, <3.
Post a Comment