Tuesday, November 20, 2012

hear me now

...


It has been a while, an extended summer vacation from blogging, but I am back.

Diring the time of my blog-cation I had made a short film titeled "My Walkabout With You" -- a 2012 nod to "My Dinner With Andre" by Loius Malle, it features dear Deborah Pearson, who is currently working on her PHD in London and performing the Future show in the city near you -- check infos here.

Screenings of my short will be posted here imminently.

I also started a Soundcloud account, where -- I upload various..., quite obviously -- sound projects.  Most of them (insofar) deal, as majority of my work -- with staying present, and one way or another trying to be happy, with the present, disregarding what "could be" or, even worst, "used to be". i.e. this  Meditation Tape:



More on the topic of how to stay in the now without retorting to new age-ism offered in a thoroughly satisfying read in NYT this week the essay "How to live without irony". Talking with Debbie today over ocean and Skype, we concluded, yes this cements the general feeling that irony has lost its, --- momentum?... So long.

Finally, I leave you with my new fav music vid director and old fav cinematographer and old fav musician: all together now.

Bat For Lashes - All Your Gold from thatgo on Vimeo.

Bon nuit.

...


No comments:

Post a Comment